Loaded with the most cutting-edge features and technology, the Detroit Radiant HL3 series represents the most energy-efficient line of infrared tube heaters by Re-Verber-Ray® by Detroit Radiant Products Company.
Re-Verber-Ray offers an entire line of low-intensity infrared radiant tube heaters tube heaters. Infrared is a type of energy used to heat walls, floors, and other surfaces directly. With infrared heating, the object or surface is heated without heating the air around it first.
Detroit Radiant HL3 Series
The HL3 infrared tube heater series feature the manufacturer's patented two-stage technology, which delivers enhanced comfort as well as valuable energy dollars. Bolstered by the highest quality materials and construction features, this equipment is designed to deliver years of efficient and reliable operation. No other infrared heater is able to match the quality and performance of the Detroit Radiant HL3 series.
Benefits of the HL3 Infrared Heating
The HL3 is the premier, two-stage low intensity tube heater delivering superior efficiency and comfort benefits. Some of the key benefits offered by the Detroit Radiant HL3 include:
- Pre-and post-purge controls
- Patented two-stage operation
- Fitted ABS plastic air intake collar
- Independent control-air-gas compartments with tool-free access
- Reliable hot surface ignition
- 24 volt controls and power cord standard
- Stainless steel flexible gas connector included
- Self-diagnostic LED, microprocessor based circuitry
HL3 Product Specifications
The benefits of the HL3 are the direct result of the cutting-edge features offered on the equipment. All features include:
- An input range of 65,000 up to 200,000 BTU/h
- Functions with propane (10.0" W.C.) or natural gas (3.5" W.C)
- Lengths ranging from 20-ft up to 70-ft
- Radiant tubes manufactured with .95 emissive black coated aluminized steel
- Combustion chamber offered in aluminized steel or 4" titanium stabilized tubes
- Certifications of indoor, IAS, CSA, and outdoor
- Limited warranty of 1 year on the components, 5 years on the tubes, and 10 years on the burner
- Electrical: 120V, 60 Hz. 24V Control Amps: 4.8 Starting, 1.1 Running
What Are the Benefits of Infrared Heating?
Infrared heating delivers an instant warming solution - similar to when the sun appears from the clouds on a chilly day. In general, this innovative method of delivering application and process heat through infrared heating offers several benefits. Some of the most common benefits of process heating are:
- Instead of the ceiling, infrared heaters offer superior comfort through the heating of the floor zone
- Infrared heaters are flexible and can be placed in the area most needed
- Infrared heaters offer fuel savings - 20% to 50% over conventional forced air units
- Improved comfort from heating the floor zone instead of the ceiling
- Re-Verber-Ray heaters feature a modular design that ensures heating protection over the traditional central heating systems.
- Infrared heating delivers radiant efficiency. All output is optimized through a black coated, highly emissive radiant tube chamber or perforated ceramic.
- With no noisy blowers pushing dust and dirt around, these heaters are quiet and clean.
- These heaters require very little maintenance.
- Infrared heaters are much easier to clean than recirculating and tempering systems.
How to Choose an Infrared Heater
One key factor to consider when choosing infrared heating applications is the amount of energy that is transmitted, reflected or absorbed. This energy varies based on the type of surface, material, and wavelengths of infrared energy. These variables — along with other important variables — have a vital impact on heat energy performance and requirements.
Contact ATI of New York Today
Re-Verber-Ray offers an entire line of commercial low intensity tube heaters and high intensity heaters, which require very little to no maintenance. Re-Verber-Ray infrared heating products are able to satisfy the heating requirements of a long list of outdoor and indoor applications in an exceptionally cost-effective and efficient manner.
The experts at ATI of New York will work closely with you to choose the optimum equipment for your needs.Contact Applied Technologies of New York today to learn more about the HL3 series of infrared tube heaters.