While some boilers are designed to simply meet the status quo, the revolutionary Endura+ Condensing Hydronic Boiler breaks the mold and redefines the standards in firetube condensing boilers. This cutting-edge boiler is enhanced by Fulton’s PURE Optimized Technology and includes state-of-the-art features.
The Endura+ offers an ultra-compact design and outshines the reliability and performance of competing boilers. Applied Technologies of New York is proud to be the premier provider of the new Endura+. Continue reading to learn more about this innovative ultra-low condensing boiler.
Tech Specs for Different Models
Before getting into all the features of the Endura+, here's a quick overview of the technical specifications for the five different models of the Endura+ (i.e. the EDR+ 2500, 3000, 4000, 5000 and 6000).
Input Capacity (BTU/hr)
Operating Weight (lbs)
Water Content (gal)
Pressure Drop at 20°F ∆T (PSI)
AHRI Thermal Efficiency
Endura+ Condensing Hydronic Boiler Key Features
The Endura+ includes several cutting edge features designed to bolster performance. The heat exchanger captures up to 99% of the energy inside of combustion gases, while the water intelligently flows through meticulously engineered paths. This intelligent design enhances durability and heat transfer.
Some of the key highlights of the Endura+ include:
- A duplex stainless steel design
- Easy-to-use touchscreen control panel with integrated cascade.
- Delivers up to 15:1 turndown in a fully modulated single burner design.
- O2 compensation tunes the fuel/air ratio in real-time and automatically adjusts for seasonality.
- Variable primary flow capabilities and small vent diameters to minimize installation costs.
Fulton's PURE Technology
The PURE Technology suite featured on the Endura+ is the culmination of Fulton’s clean slate design approach. With a boiler enhanced by Fulton's PURE Technology, the Endura+ delivers:
- Improved water management
- Reduced thermal stresses
- Compact footprints
- Superior efficiencies
- Higher turndown ratios
- Novel heat exchangers
- Optimized, inherent plan
Easy Installation and Stress-Free Operation
In addition to being a high efficiency condensing boiler, the Endura+ offers an ultra-compact footprint designed to fit through a standard doorway. Once inside of the doorway, the Endura+ is simple to install and even easier to service with easily detachable access panels.
(A) Boiler Height
(B) Boiler Width
(C) Boiler Depth
(D) Rear Clearance
(E) Between Pair Clearance
This revolutionary boiler is constructed with Duplex stainless steel, which is at the pinnacle of condensing boiler technology.
The Endura+ is able to eliminate longitudinal thermal expansion stress because it's designed to absorb thermal growth externally while the heat exchanger expands. See the image below for a visual of this process, and how it compares to competing designs.
The low operation stress design facilitates increased resistance to corrosion, higher strength, and superior thermal strain management, which leads to durability and stress-free operation.
Endura+ condensing boilers are created for variable primary flow, which explains the simple piping method where the hydronic heating loop circulates through the boiler. The variable primary flow effectively:
- Reduces design complexity
- Improves temperature control
- Optimizes boiler efficiency
The improved boiler efficiency is attained through delivering the lowest water temperature directly to the boiler – in contrast to blending the cold water with heated water in a primary-secondary manifold.
Intuitive and Powerful Boiler Interface
The Endura+ features a vivid 7-inch touchscreen interface that facilitates easier commissioning and maximizes performance. The control panel sequences up to 10 different boilers, while eliminating the need for a standalone panel or a master boiler.
When the boiler is powered down, the cascade seamlessly transitions to the subsequent available stage with no downtime.
A few of the most notable highlights of the 7-inch touchscreen interface include:
- Variable Speed System Pump Control that automatically manages heating water delta-P or delta-T with auto backup rotation and variable speed pump control.
- Simplified Operation of the Endura+ allows for optimized modular boiler efficiency with outdoor air temperature reset and parallel sequencing.
- Hydronic System Control sequences motorized isolation valves to bolster temperature control. This interface control system closes valves through delta-T to ensure residual heat is managed.
- Building Integration allows the system to be BACnet configurable. It also facilitates communication with the building automation system with Modbus.
Contact Applied Technologies of New York
Applied Technologies of New York proudly offers the full lineup of Fulton boilers, including the state-of-the-art Endura+ Ultra Low Condensing Boiler. We specialize in delivering viable process, heating, and steam solutions for a variety of industries, including:
Regardless of your industry, the sales engineers at ATI of New York will guide you from conception through completion. Fill out the form below to set up a free technical consultation with ATI of New York so you can learn more about the Endura+ Ultra Low Condensing Boiler.