Loaded with high quality and innovative features, DX3L Series Low Intensity Tube Heaters are leading single-stage heaters. The performance of the heater is bolstered by the specially engineered stainless steel burner and aluminum coated steel and/or black coated titanium stabilized radiant tube exchangers.
The DX3L Series Low Intensity Tube Heater is engineered to provide superior longevity, performance, and low intensity heat. Continue reading to learn more about the cutting-edge features of the Re-Verber-Ray DX3L and the benefits of infrared heating.
DX3L Series Low Intensity Tube Heaters Specifications
As the premier, single-stage low intensity tube heater, the DX3L is highlighted by the following specifications:
- An expansive input range to meet an array of heating needs: 50,000 to 200,000 BTU/h
- Choose the optimum length of heater for your needs: 20-ft. to 80-ft.
- The ability to operate on Natural (3.5" W.C) or Propane (10.0" W.C.)
- Radiant tubes boast enhanced durability: .95 Emissive Black Coated Aluminized SteelThe ability to operate on Natural (3.5" W.C) or Propane (10.0" W.C.)
- Combustion chambers made of 4" Titanium Stabilized or Aluminized Steel
- DX3L Heaters offer CSA, IAS, Indoor, and Outdoor certifications
- Electrical: 120V, 60 Hz. 24V Control Amps: 4.8 Starting, 1.1 Running
Additionally, Detroit Radiant Products DX3L are backed by a comprehensive limited warranty:
- 1 Year Limited Warranty on the Components
- 5 Year Limited Warranty on the Tubes
- 10 Year Limited Warranty on the Burner
Features & Benefits of DX3L Series Low Intensity Tube Heaters
At the very core, Detroit Radiant Products, such as the DX3L is designed to deliver extended comfort benefits, unsurpassed features, and utilize optimal fuel consumption. Some key features of the DX3L include:
- 100% aluminized steel tubes with .95 emissive coating
- Pre and post-purge controls
- Independent control-air-gas compartments with easy tool-free access
- Cutting-edge self-diagnostic LED, microprocessor-based circuitry
- Reliable hot surface ignition
- Fitted ABS plastic air intake collar
- Standard 24 volt controls and power cord
- Included stainless steel flexible gas connector
Why Choose the Re-Verber-Ray DX3L for Your Facility?
Unlike traditional heating solutions, infrared heating delivers an instant warming sensation. Most people associate infrared heating with a sun appearing from the clouds on a cold day. Some of the most commonly associated benefits associated with infrared heating include:
- Infrared heaters, such as the DX3L can deliver fuel savings anywhere from 20% up to 50% over conventional forced air units.
- Instead of heating the ceiling, the DX3L offers improved comfort by heating the floor zone.
- With the flexible DX3L, you can place the heater in the areas you decide and heat the spaces you choose.
- Detroit Radiant Products offer a modular design, which ensures superior heating protection over traditional central heating systems.
- The DX3L Series Low Intensity Tube Heaters do not have noisy blowers pushing dirt and dust around. These heaters are much cleaner and quieter for reduced indoor air pollution and noise pollution.
- The Re-Verber-Ray DX3L require little to no maintenance.
- With output optimized through a highly emissive, black coated radiant tube, this heater delivers excellent radiant efficiency.
Contact Applied Technologies of New York
Re-Verber-Ray offers a complete line of commercial high intensity and low intensity tube heaters, and ATI of New York is proud to be an authorized manufacturer's representative. Our experienced sales engineers will partner with you to help you choose the best solution for your needs.
To date, we have helped several businesses and facilities implement low and high intensity heaters to meet the needs of their facility. Contact Applied Technologies of New York today.