As today's most popular gas-fired, infrared heater, the Re-Verber-Ray DR-60 is a versatile unvented heater ideal for high ceilings, areas of high air filtration, and spot heating. The Re-Verber-Ray DR-60 can be used for partial, complete, and spot heating of sports facilities, commercial facilities, hospitality applications, and much more. Continue reading to learn more about the Re-Verber-Ray DR-60 as well as other Detroit Radiant products.
The Re-Verber-Ray DR-60
The Re-Verber-Ray DR-60 operates on natural or propane gas. It can deliver an impressive 60,000 BTU/H. Similar to most Detroit Radiant Products, the DR-60 is engineered with an exclusive design, innovative features, and a proven history of performance.
Features and Benefits of Detroit Radiant Products DR-60
When you purchase a Re-Verber-Ray DR-60, you purchase the longstanding legacy of durability, flexibility, and functionality that has become synonymous with Detroit Radiant products. Designed exclusively for commercial use, this high intensity heater includes:
- Maximum infrared radiation delivered by the exclusive ceramic burner.
- Increased efficiency and heat temperature from the stainless steel rods.
- Rugged non-corrosive components and materials in the construction of the heater.
- Highly polished aluminum reflector design.
- A compact modular heater design ensures lower installation costs.
- Pilot ignition or direct spark.
- Three different heater control systems from manual to solid state ignition.
- Protection in high moisture environments provided by potted circuitry.
- CSA Design Certified, UL-Listed, CE Certified
- 5-Year Limited Ceramic Burner Warranty
Why Choose Detroit Radiant Product DR-60?
The Re-Verber-Ray DR-60 is designed to heat the floor zone — not the ceiling. With the ability to target specific areas for heating, this innovative product can increase efficiency and much more. Some of the inherent benefits of the DR-60 include:
- The ability to efficiently direct radiant heat to the intended areas for increased comfort over a wider range of space.
- The increased surface area and temperature of the DR-60 provides maximum heat transfer while achieving lower gas input ratings
- The DR-60 requires little to no maintenance
- By eliminating drafts and fan noise, this heater reduces operating costs.
- The DR-60 is designed to accommodate a vast range of electrical inputs
Typical Applications of the Re-Verber-Ray DR-60
High intensity heaters work with high temperatures at the ceramic surface to effectively emit rays of heat to the areas you decide should be hated. The Re-Verber-Ray DR-60 high intensity heater can be used for spot, complete, and partial heating of:
- Unheated Buildings
- Sporting Facilities
- Construction Projects
- Ship Yards
- Service Drives
- Loading Docks
- Emergency Heat
- Car Washes
- And more
Contact Applied Technologies of New York Today
Unlike other conventional heating solutions, the Re-Verber-Ray DR-60 is designed to heat the floor zone — not the ceiling. Each DR-60 comes loaded with technology and is back by the strong brand of Detroit Radiant products.
As the authorized manufacturer's representative for Detroit Radiant & Re-Verber-Ray, Applied Technologies of New York offers the Re-Verber-Ray DR-60 as well as other models in the series. If you're unsure whether heaters in this series would meet your needs, we can help. Contact ATI of New York today for a consultation.