Boiler Technician Job Description
Boiler Technician - Boiler Service (Commercial/Industrial) Manufacturer’s Rep. & Service Company in the local area is actively seeking several industry experienced Boiler field service technicians. Qualified individuals will have the following skills and attributes:
- At least 3+ years of industry Commercial/Industrial service experience of Boilers & Boiler Equipment
- Direct hands-on experience and good working knowledge of steam and hot water boilers, burners (gas, oil & combustion), associated controls and electrical circuits, combustion, and associated piping systems.
- Must have a background of working on industrial boiler/burner systems preferably with various manufacturers' equipment.
- Ability to Install, diagnose, and repair boilers and boiler room equipment (including fire & water tube)
- Clean Driving Record
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Excels at New and Unusual Challenges
- Team Player
- Great Interpersonal Skills
- Works Well Independently
- Outstanding Attendance/Punctuality
- Performed all types of HVAC repair, servicing and maintenance
- Excellent interpersonal relationship with clients
- Valid driver's license
Compensation: This position offers excellent compensation (depending on experience), company vehicle allowance, benefits (paid vacations and holidays, etc.). This is a permanent, full-time, challenging and rewarding position offering the opportunity to be a part of an exciting and successful, growth-oriented organization. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply for this career opportunity.
Background Check, Physical & Drug Screen required. Please send a word copy of your resume email@example.com
for consideration and more details.